FULL PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The full paper should be submitted in Word (NOT pdf). Please ensure that your paper is ready to go to press by the submission deadline, having thoroughly read the paper for errors. If English is not your first language then this is especially important. To facilitate easier processing, reviewing, and publishing of all submissions, please follow this guidance paper:
- Chicago Style Sheet
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words (including title and keywords) for each category of presentation
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Single-spacing throughout the document
- Double-space (instead of indent) to designate a new paragraph or section
- Top margin and left margin no less than 3 cm; bottom, and right margins no less than 2.2 cm
- Cover page that includes title, author’s/authors’ full name(s), affiliation(s), contact information,
and topic of the submission ( all acceptance/rejection letters are sent via email, so it is very important
to have a correct email address for each author)
Title, authors, and affiliations repeated at the beginning of the body of the paper. The full paper should be submitted to https://conference.isi-ska.ac.id/index.php/iicacs/submissions before June 18th, 2021, (23.59 GMT+7).
Please attach the receipt of the payment by June, 25th 2021 (for Early Bird registration) and June, 30th 2021 (for Regular Registration), (23.59 GMT+7).