ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION GUIDELINE :
- Abstract should not exceed 250 words (including title and keywords) for each categories of presentation.
- Authors are requested to submit abstracts in English as IICACS 2017 official language
- The author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract
* Abstract should be written in the registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that abstract must be submitted before June, 30th 2017, (23.59 GMT+7).
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES :
Full paper should be submitted in Word (NOT pdf). Please ensure that your paper is ready to go to press by the submission deadline, having thoroughly read the paper for errors. If English is not your first language then this is especially important. To facilitate easier processing, reviewing, and publishing of all submissions, please follow this guidance paper:
- Chicago Style Sheet
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Single-spacing throughout the document
- Double space (instead of indent) to designate a new paragraph or section
- Top margin and left margin no less than 3 cm; bottom, and right margins no less than 2.2 cm
- Cover page that includes title, author’s/authors’ full name(s), affiliation(s), contact information,
and topic of the submission ( all acceptance/rejection letters are sent via email, so it is very important
to have a correct email address for each author)
Title, authors and affiliations repeated at the beginning of the body of the paper. Full paper should be submitted by email to email@example.com before August, 31th 2017 , (23.59 GMT+7).
*Please attach the receipt of the payment by July, 31th 2017 (for Early Bird registration) and September, 30th 2017 (for Regular Registration), (23.59 GMT+7).